Purchase an Avio PowerSense today, and empower your Shimano crank to become a power meter.
Each Avio PowerSense is individually calibrated before preparation of delivery to ensure a +/- 2% accuracy level, which is standard accuracy for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data which has been produced by our systems, as it’s an actual measurement and not an estimation.
AVIO1 - For use with selected Shimano Hollowtech II cranks only. The PowerSense unit should be fitted with the battery towards the pedal end of the crank.
Compatible cranks include: DuraAce 7800,9000,9100, Ultegra 6800,8000 and Shimano 105 7000.
AVIO2 - For use with selected Shimano Hollowtech II cranks only. The PowerSense unit should be fitted with the battery towards the bottom bracket.
Compatible cranks include: Ultegra 6600,6700, Shimano 105 5600, 5700, 5800.
For all other cranks, including Shimano Hollowtech II cranks not listed, please contact email@example.com or your local Raleigh representative.
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device compatibility: ANT+ Wireless Communication Platform
- Length: (W) 30mm x (L) 90mm x (D) 10.5mm
- Weight: 16 grams (approx)
- Warranty: 24 months comprehensive warranty replacement
- Battery Life: 200 Hours (Battery CR2032)
- Other: IP67 water-resistant