Skane cycling rain trousers are sporty and practical for women. The teal rain trousers are specially designed for commuters who demand the best from bicycle accessories. That means, among other things, that the trousers fit closely at a high speed and do not flap. Thanks to the use of 2-way stretch material and ergonomic seams at the knees, the trousers fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable for cycling. This is also partly due to the adjustable waistband with an extra drawstring and the adjustable legs with Velcro fastenings. The almost full opening on the side allows you to pull the trousers on quickly and comfortably. The rain flap behind the zipper ensures that your trousers will stay dry during even the heaviest rain showers. The trousers are breathable, windproof and waterproof, thanks to T-Fabric: 10.000 WP and 10.000 MVP. The fabric is also provided with a DWR coating, which repels rainwater, so that the interiors - and you - stay dry.
Reflective details on the front and back provide optimal visibility in the dark and the hanging tab comes in handy when drying your rain trousers. These bike rain trousers with integrated storage bag are available in sizes XS to XL.
- Specially developed for bicycle commuters
- Material: 100% polyester with 2-way stretch
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable: T-Fabric 10,000 WP and 10,000 MVP
- Superb levels of comfort thanks to the almost complete opening on the side of the trousers
- Manufactured according to the Bluesign® quality mark