For too long the research centred around aerodynamics has ignored the role which shoes play in the search for precious seconds. Not only is the efficiency of power transfer critical in ensuring that your power is transferred directly to the drive train, but the aerodynamics of the shoe must also be researched. After all, your feet are the fastest moving part of a bike.
Every single part of this shoe has been designed with aerodynamics in mind. From the toe area to the heel & sole, the lace cover to the front and rear sole protectors, each part has been designed to increase the aerodynamics of the shoe through each part of the pedal stroke, placing special emphasis on the part of the pedal stroke where the shoe is moving the fastest.
- Material: Unidirectional Carbon Monocoque Chassis with Durolite upper and faux suede leather linning.
- Stack Height: 3.6 mm.
- Air Vents: Ventilation via both sides upper.
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable.
- Sole Guards: Replaceable.
- Padding: Memory Foam.
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip / 3 Hole Look Configuration.
- Fit Customization: Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin.
- Closing Options: BOA IP1 Dual Dial Retention System with lace cover.
- Weight: 230 grams.