Skip to content
The ultimate in off-road power transmission
- Dedicated cross country and cyclocross shoe for the most demanding of riders and competitions
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Proprietary Michelin outsole minimises weight, and offers increased traction whilst it's optimised design improves adherence on the pedals
- Dual independant BOA IP1 dials allows precise micro adjustment
- Low stack-height helps stabilise foot during the downward pedal stroke
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions and strong enough to accept optional 18mm spikes
- Sole stiffness 11
- Weight: 660g a pair (Size 42)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device