KHE COSMIC 20" Wheels BMX Bike
The COSMIC is a real KHE history bike! The first edition was produced over 25 years ago. Now, because of our 30th anniversary, the KHE COSMIC has been reissued again.
The idea behind the "All-round BMX" is the vision to inspire and introduce many children and teenagers to the BMX Sport. The neat design and the unbeatable price-performance are speaking for themselves.
As well as the MTB we have installed V-brakes for the COSMIC. Therefore a very great brake-performance is guaranteed. Furthermore the 2.00" tires, an adjustable saddle and the KHE AFFIX Pro rotor for 360° bar spin are very important. The COSMIC provides everything you need to learn tricks, jumping or riding at BMX parks.
In a nutshell it's a perfect beginner BMX.
Recommended Rider Height: 135-170cm
Field of application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 495mm (19,5"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: made of high-strength HiTen steel
- Handlebar: 2-piece, 8“ height & 660mm width
- Stem: Front Loader Style (Handlebar will be clamped at the front)
- Headset: 1 1/8“
- Rotor: patented AFFIX Pro rotor system!
- Brakes: POWER V-brakes front & back!
- Brakelever: for V-brake
- Grips: VELO 120mm long "Mushroom" style
- Crank: forged single-piece crank 165mm
- Chainwheel: 32 teeth
- Bottom bracket: American loose ball
- Frontwheel: TDI aluminum rim, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
- Backwheel: TDI aluminum rim, 16 teeth sprocket, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
- Saddle: padded & adjustable in angle / inclination
- Seatpost: 300mm long
- Saddle clamp: integrated
- Tyres: PRISM 2,00“ tyres
- Colour: black
- Weight: just ca. 11,1kg
KHE BIKES MADE BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988