KHE Blaze 18" Wheels BMX BikeThe KHE Blaze 18” is the perfect beginner’s bike for young riders looking to get into the sport. With a great look, a reasonable weight and our patented Affix 360° BMX rotor, it has everything you need for a superior riding experience!
The BLAZE 18 inch BMX is of course equipped with our patented Affix 360° BMX Rotor; this allows you to spin the handlebars 360° without twisting the cables. The BMX bike also features a short stem and a compact fork offset (18mm), keeping the bike agile and easy to learn tricks on. The saddle is easily adjustable in both height and angle, allowing the rider to find the optimal riding position.
Recommended Rider Height: 125-145cm
Field of application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 457mm (18"), RC 311mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel, with short offset 18mm
- Handlebars: 2-piece HiTen
- Stem: Leadtec
- Headset: AFFIX headset 1 1/8"
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Front brake: POWER U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 160mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: High quality KMC branded chain
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC
- Chainring: 36T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Back wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, 16T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Saddle: Padded with CrMo rails
- Seat post: Fully adjustable 250mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: UNITED 18" x 1,75"
- Weight: Approx. 10.2 kg / 22.48 lbs
- Colour: Black
KHE BIKES MADE BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988