KHE COPE AM 20" Wheels BMX Bike
The KHE Cope AM is a very good beginner BMX bike, it is very light and has a top design. In order to be able to turn the handlebars 360°, we have installed our patented Affix rotor.
The extremely light weight of only 10.9kg is only possible with our high-quality KHE MAC2 tires and the newly developed KHE "butted" 9" inch MVP handlebars (different wall thicknesses). The KHE COPE AM 20 inch is the perfect beginner Park/Street/Dirt BMX bike. The Flybikes Springhanger brake guarantees the best braking effect! For high jumps and grinds we used parts like our new KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 8 spline crank, precision bearing front hub, 9 teeth 14mm "full sealed" rear hub, KHE butted 9" MVP handlebar and KHE MAC2 tyres!
Recommended Rider Height: 150-190cm
Field of application: Street / Park / Dirt
KHE COPE AM 10,9kg:
- Frame: HiTen Steel, Top Tube length: 524mm (20,6"), CS 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen high-strength steel
- Rotor: AFFIX Pro Free60 Rotor System
- Handlebar: KHE multiple bar 9" high
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load Style
- H/Set: Loose Ball 1 1/8“
- R/Brake: Flybikes Springhanger U-Brake
- F/Brake: Sidepull
- Brake lever: Quality aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Crank: Very high-quality, 3-piece, 8 spline,170mm chromoly hollow crank
- B/B Set: US BB Loose Ball
Chain: Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Slim 9/16“ thread, PVC Pedals
- Chainwheel: 25 T oilslick
- F/Wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide Rim, precision bearing hub, 10mm axle
- R/Wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide Rim, 9T Cassette Hub with, 14mm axle
- Saddle: Extra lightweight, padded KHE Saddle Combo
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyres: front/rear: KHE MAC2 2.30“ Tyres
- Extra: Front-Brake/Lever/All cables are already adjusted!
- Weight: Just 10.9 kg / 23.68 lbs!
KHE BIKES MADE BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988