KHE CHRIS BÖHM SE 20" Wheels BMX Bike
KHE has a cooperation with the nearly most famous BMX rider in Germany - Chris Böhm! Together with him we created and developed a perfect starter BMX with which you can learn every trick you want. The bike is quite short so it is fast and agile to ride. For sure the Chris Böhm BMX is provided with our patented 360° Affix BMX rotor. In addition there were installed high-end U-brakes in the front and back and a short stem. You can adjust the saddle with the lightweight aluminum seatclamp in height and angle.
Recommended Rider Heigth: 135-170cm
Field of application: Flatland / Park
- Frame: HiTen steel, upper-tube length: 483mm (19"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: out of HiTen steel, only 18mm extension
- Handle bar: 2-pc 9“ (228mm) height & 686mm width.
- Stem: Leadtec Top Loader Style. 40mm extension.
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8“
- Rotor: patented AFFIX Pro Rotor System!
- Brakes: POWER U-Brakes in front & Flybikes Springhanger U-Brake in the back
- Brakelever: for U-Brake
- Grips: Propalm Mushroom Style
- Crank: 3pc CrMo hollow crank 170mm
- Chainring: 32 teeth
- BB set: American loose ball
- Chain: KMC,
- Frontwheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 10mm axle (3/8"), 36 hole Prism hub,
- Backwheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 16 teeth freewheel, 14mm axles, 36 hole Prism hub
- Saddle: Padded & adjustable in angle / inclination.
- Seat post: Aluminum 300mm long
- Seat clamp: integrated
- Tyres: Fat KENDA 2,25“ tyres
- Colour: anthracite black
- Weight: only 11,45kg
KHE BIKES MADE BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988