KHE Lenny SE 16" Wheels BMX Bike
We have developed the Lenny 16 inch to enable children from a height of 105 cm to start riding BMX. With this BMX bike, they can learn their first tricks, do jumps or simply cruise off-road without problem.
In a nutshell it's a perfect beginner BMX.
Recommended Rider Height: 105-125cm
Field of application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 405mm (15.95"), RC 290mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: 2-piece HiTen
- Stem: Top Loader 45mm
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
- Rear brake: POWER U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 140mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: High quality KMC branded chain
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC pedals
- Chainring: 32T
- Front wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 14T freewheel, 10mm axle
- Saddle: Padded with CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Fully adjustable 250mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: KENDA 16" x 2,125"
- Weight: Approx. 9,4 kg / 20,72 lbs
- Colour: Gloss black
KHE BIKES MADE BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988