KHE CATWEAZLE 20" Wheels BMX Bike
The Catweazle was the first KHE BMX Freestyle bike from KHE in 1990. This is also the reason why we now bring it back on the road for our 30th anniversary.
Our legendary KHE Catweazle with which Albert Retey won his first world champion title came onto the market in 1990. Very important to us was the KHE anniversary BMX bike with a timeless frame design and to equip with the latest technology and top parts. What makes a real retro freestyle bike is of course a rotor, U-brakes and a platform frame! With one platform you can do "frame stands", "dacades" and many other balance tricks. The handlebar is based on the Kuwahara Bravo. It has a lot of room to climb through tricks and is perfect for "bar hops". The wheels are equipped with 100% industrial bearings hubs, 35mm wide KHE BIG400 rims and our super light KHE MAC2+ tyres. The stem with only 40mm forward travel makes straight turns around the handlebars very easy. For the drive we used a 25/9 ratio and a very stable forged one-piece CrMo crank. After such a long time we are very proud to offer our new KHE Catweazle BMX again.
Recommended Rider Heigth: 135-180cm
Field of application: Flatland / Park
CATWEAZLE 20" Wheels BMX MATT-BLACK
- Frame: Trimoly steel, top tube length: 500mm (19,7"), HT 74,5*, RC365mm
- Original Catweazle geometry!
- Fork: Made of high-strength HiTen steel butted and CrMo steerer tube
- Stem: Leadtec Toploader, 40mm forward feed
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
Rotor: Patented AFFIX PRO Rotor System
- Brakes: Flybikes Springhanger U-Brakes rear and Alhonga front.
- Brake lever: 2 1/2 fingers for U-Brake
- Handlebar: Bravo Style 8,80" high 4pc handlebars
- Handles: Propalm Pyramid Style
Crank: Forged CrMo OPC crank
- Chainring: 25 teeth
- Bottom bracket: American BB
- Front wheel: KHE 36 hole 10mm industrial bearing, KHE BIG400 Rim
- Rear wheel: KHE 36 hole 14mm "full" industrial bearing 9teeth cassette hub, KHE BIG400 rim
- Saddle: Extra adjustable saddle (important for many tricks)
Tyre: Kevlar KHE MAC2+
- Colour: Matt Black
- Weight of the bike: only approx.11,4kg
KHE BIKES MADE BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988