The rapid emergence of the pedal Bikelife culture has created a new and exciting freestyle niche for the streets. With our history in quality BMX and fixed gear bikes, it was inevitable that we would end-up at the forefront of the scene, designing some of the most exciting and affordable wheelie-specific bikes money can buy! BOMMA is a fresh design, with a focus strictly on all-round wheelie tricks.
Designed to have a large balance-point range for stable wheelies and combo tricks, it sits quickly and effortlessly on the rear wheel ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
Because we know your brake is seriously important, BOMMA 26 comes with a hydraulic rear disk brake installed. Retro fat looks, crazy colourways, hi spec and ultimately created by engineers and designers (who ride wheelie bikes) to give you the ultimate riding experience… why would you pay more for a lot less??
The Bomma 26 now comes kitted out with the all new Lagos Snakeskin 2 tyre. We have Refined and tweaked the snakeskin design to make the Snakeskin 2 the best wheelie specific tyre on the market.
- Thicker material throughout the body of the tyre to aide with puncture resistance.
- Deeper tread for a longer lasting tyre
- Softer compound and a more aggressive knurl for more grip when you need it
- Wider profile
How to claim
Warranty claims will only be handled via email (email@example.com). If you do not supply all of the requested information, your claim may be rejected.
Completes & parts
6 months manufacturer’s warranty covers unexpected failure/defect of all parts/components that may not be attributed to fair wear and tear, or crash damage outside that considered normal use. The claimant must be the original owner/purchaser and produce a receipt to prove the date of purchase. The parts/components must be free from modification including shot blasting and/or painting/powder coating where this may be attributed to the failure.
Important - 1 week service
As your bike will have been sent to you via mail order it will be part-assembled (handlebars, seat, front wheels, pedals and other components will need to be assembled) it is your responsibility to ensure it has been assembled correctly. We allow you to assemble by yourself. However you must get a 1 week service by a qualified bicycle shop technician in order to qualify for your warranty. This is to ensure you have assembled your bicycle correctly and that everything is adjusted correctly e.g. spokes will need tightening, maybe your chain is too loose, brakes not set correctly, tyre pressure incorrect etc. If you do not have your 1 week service record (signed and stamped receipt), then your warranty is invalid.
Examples of items not covered by your warranty:
• buckled wheels
• worn tyres • worn/broken chains (unless clearly a manufacturing defect) • worn sprockets • worn bearings or hub internals • bent forks / frame / bars / axles / cranks / pedals • worn brake cables
Examples of items that are covered where it is clear there has been no abuse or misuse (note: you will need to supply photos of both sides of your bike & then may further be asked to return the failed component):
• cracked or broken frames • cracked or broken forks • cracked or broken bars • cracked or broken hubs • internal axle failure bb/wheels • visible manufacturing defects to any part or component (should be reported as soon as noticed) If a repair or replacement is not possible Mafiabikes reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product. You are expected to keep your bike in serviceable condition. any failure attributed to incorrect or lack of maintenance will be easily detected by our engineers & in most cases rejected. When you make a claim, you will be expected to provide photographic evidence of your complete bike (photos of both sides even if it is a single small component failure) including close up shots of the failed component(s). In most instances you will then be required to send the failed part/component back to our head office for inspection at your own cost.